MOUNTING INSTRUCTION PRO-30019
This mounting bracket let you mount the most original or aftermarket brake pedal pads (chrome or rubber) on our brake set PRO-30012 or PRO-30014.
1. First mount the bracket on your brake pedal lever with a 7/16 UNF bolt and nut.
2. Mount the pedal pad on the bracket.
3. Adjust the pad in your favourite position.
4. Tighten the 7/16 bolt and nut.
5. Remove the pedal pad.
6. Using the bracket as a template, drill the second hole (1/4") in your brake lever.
7. Lock the bracket with a 1/4 UNF bolt and nut.
Mount your brake pedal pad on the bracket.